2019 Fall Collegiate Showcase
October 19-20 Collegiate Clinic & Showcase featuring :
USC, Stetson, CCU, Missouri State and FGCU!
Saturday Coach's Clinic
Saturday from 10am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
Cost: $125/player before October 1; Late Registration - $150
Featuring: USC - RJ Abella; Stetson - Kristina Hernandez; CCU - Steve Loeswick; Missouri State - Terri Del Conte; FGCU - Chris Sweat
Work for an hour with each of the 5 coaches attending. You will be placed within a group of girls with similar skill and rotate coaches at the end of each hour. Expect to get a LOT of coaching feedback from collegiate coaches during this clinic! Each coach will work water breaks into their workout.
Lunch will be provided for all participants by Jersey Mike's from 12pm-1pm!
Sunday Showcase Tournament
Check-in: 7:00-7:30; Start: 8:00
Cost: $80/player, 50% off for players already committed!
U16 & U18 divisions offered - younger age groups allowed to participate and play up
- A total of 20 teams will be allowed into the showcase tournament. Our showcase will be pool play followed by single elimination bracket play. Pool play will be 2 sets to 21 and playoffs will be match play. All teams will make it out of pool play into a gold or silver bracket.
- As this is a showcase, the pool seeding will be determined strictly by points. We will be using AVP America points for this event. When determining seeding, no priority will be placed on which club teams are from. Example: Many tournaments will restructure pools if 3-4 teams from the same club end up in the same pool. Since this is a collegiate showcase, we will be structuring the pools by points only!
- Pools will be sent out the Thursday before the tournament. Registration will close Wednesday, October 16.
- Pets are not allowed at the MAC. Feel free to bring a tent, chairs, and a cooler to set up near the court your child is playing on.
- Water and Sunscreen will be provided for all tournament participants!
Location: MAC Sports & Entertainment
8924 Midway West Rd. Raleigh, NC 2761