May 21 Stein Metzger Showcase
Saturday, May 21 Stein Metzger Clinic
12pm-2:30pm; Cost: $100/player (Limit 30 players)
2x National Championship Coach Stein Metzger of UCLA Beach Volleyball
will be in attendance to lead the clinic.
Please note that the Coaches Clinic is non-refundable
Open to any and all registrants
Friday-Saturday Twilight Showcase Tournament
Cost: $70/pair for U14/U16
$100 for U18 (when Stein is present)
U14, U16 & U18 divisions offered - younger age groups allowed to participate and play up
- 8 teams will be allowed into the 14U division, 12 teams in the 16U division and 25 teams in the 18U division of the showcase tournament. Our showcase will be pool play followed by single elimination bracket play. All teams will make it out of pool play into a gold or silver bracket.
- As this is a showcase, the pool seeding will be determined strictly by points. We will be using AVP America points for this event. When determining seeding, no priority will be placed on which club teams are from. Example: Many tournaments will restructure pools if 3-4 teams from the same club end up in the same pool. Since this is a collegiate showcase, we will be structuring the pools by points only!
- Pools will be sent out the Thursday before the tournament. Registration will close Wednesday, May 18.
- Pets are not allowed at the MAC. Feel free to bring a tent, chairs, and a cooler to set up near the court your child is playing on.
- Water will be provided for all tournament participants!
- Open to any and all entrants!
Location: MAC Sports & Entertainment
8924 Midway West Rd. Raleigh, NC 2761