October 2-4 Virtual Collegiate Showcase
October 2-4 Virtual Collegiate Clinic & Showcase featuring dozens of collegiate programs!
Friday Coach's Clinic
Work with Sinjin Coaches on 3 courts which will be live streamed with college coaches watching. Each athlete will have a different colored shirt to be easily identifiable to college coaches watching.
Saturday/Sunday Showcase Tournament
All courts of the tournament will be live streamed!
Check-in: 7:00-7:30; Start: 8:00
U16 & U18 divisions offered - younger age groups allowed to participate and play up
- A total of 20 teams will be allowed into each division of the showcase tournament. Our showcase will be pool play followed by single elimination bracket play. Pool play will be 2 sets to 21 and playoffs will be match play. All teams will make it out of pool play into a gold or silver bracket.
- As this is a showcase, the pool seeding will be determined strictly by points. We will be using AVP America points for this event. When determining seeding, no priority will be placed on which club teams are from. Example: Many tournaments will restructure pools if 3-4 teams from the same club end up in the same pool. Since this is a collegiate showcase, we will be structuring the pools by points only!
- Pools will be sent out the Thursday before the tournament. Registration will close Wednesday, September 30.
- Pets are not allowed at the MAC. Feel free to bring a tent, chairs, and a cooler to set up near the court your child is playing on.
- Water will be provided for all tournament participants!
Location: MAC Sports & Entertainment
8924 Midway West Rd. Raleigh, NC 27617